Grab your Discounted Adjustable Back Support Posture Corrector Belt Shoulder Lumbar Brace while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
Our effective, breathable, adjustable and comfortable posture corrector with upper back support for men, women, & all adults alleviates all types of back pains, offers shoulder support, and improves bad body posture. In addition to better posture, it enhances breathing, body alignment and helps relieve back, shoulder, neck, and upper back pain.
Waist extents to 25.5 in., 75 cm.
Our clavicle brace is lightweight with durable and breathable high-quality neoprene. Wearing it is so effortless you won't even know it's there, as long as you use a correct posture, helping you stop from slouching or hunching while working.
Why is Posture Corrector Important For Both Men And Women?
- Acts as a clavicle brace in order to provide clavicle posture support while working out, lifting, sitting at the computer desk, working in the office etc
- Improves memory and learning & Makes you look taller, slimmer and attractive
- Makes you look confident and powerful &improves bodily alignment
- Eliminates back and neck pain & Improves breathing
- Can be easily worn under shirt when at work and is completely invisible under your clothes
- We've upgraded our thoracic pain corrector which prevents pinching & irritation and provides shoulder alignment
- Our clavicle fracture brace made from lightweight breathable high-quality nylon
How to continue to wear your back corrector, to get the natural posture?
Simply, start by wearing it for 20-30 minutes, begin to progressively extend the amount of time spent wearing it by 5-10 minutes and increase to 1 hour a day. By this, it would make your posture perfect and would then only have to be worn occasionally.
Adjustable Back Support Posture Corrector Belt Shoulder Lumbar Brace Features
Men and women available to use
Lightweight design which is easy to wear>
Helps you keep your shoulders back for better posture.
Adjusts the dual tightening straps with strong magic paste to get your perfect fit.
Gently pull back the shoulders, the neck and head are straightened while aligning the spine.